Benefits of Becoming a CBA
Add value to your company and prestige to your name with the only certification program for balloon professionals in the world.
Receive priority listing in the Balloon Pro Finder and you’ll be one of the first businesses that customers see.
Membership has its benefits including discounts and special pricing for professional resources materials, back issues of Images, and select Qualatex events including the World Balloon Convention.
How to Become a CBA:
- Become or work for a QBN member.
- Complete all three online exams with a score of 80% or higher.
- If you’ve just started your balloon business, you may want to consider waiting at least two years before taking the Practical Exam to build your balloon techniques and skills. During this time we recommend you continue your education by attending Qualatex-sponsored events, viewing instructional videos, and applying hands-on experience.
- Sign up for the in-person CBA Practical Exam by submitting the form below at least 30 days prior to the exam.
- Prepare for the exam by re-watching the QBN DVDs and viewing our Practical Exam Guide for more details and helpful tips.
- Pass the 4-hour Practical Exam with a score of 80% or higher.
Taking the practical exam is the final step in earning your CBA and can only be accomplished after completing three online tests. This is a four hour assessment of your understanding on the curriculum and the Principles & Elements of Design.
To register your interest in becoming CBA certified, to book a practical exam, or simply to find out more, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .