Making Memories - Big Parties
- Training Course
This class was designed as a collaboration between four Qualatex instructors Alberto Falcone CBA, Federico Onida CBA, Sue Bowler CBA and Stuart Davies CBA. It focuses on the important family occasions such as anniversaries, big milestone birthdays, Bar and Bat Mitzvahs, and similar events that tend to be celebrated in bigger venues and require bigger balloon decor, such as entrance arches, photo backdrops, table centrepieces and buffet table arrangements. This class has a combination of demonstration and hands on exercises, you will learn various added value techniques using non-round balloons as well as various photo opportunity pieces. We will also share some tips on how to increase your profits using simple up-selling techniques and pricing for perceived value techniques.
The day schedule is as follows:
- 9:30 – arrive, register & welcome tea/coffee
- 10:00 – Part 1 of the class
- 11:30 – Comfort break & Networking
- 11:45 – Part 2 of the class
- 13:00 – Lunch & Networking
- 13:30 – Part 3 of the class
- 15:00 – Comfort Break & Networking
- 15:15 – Part 4 of the class
- 16:30 – Conclusion, Questions, Certificates and Goody Bags, Group Photo
- 17:00 - Finish
INCLUDES: A link to recipe sheets and professional photos of all the designs that are taught on the day.
PREREQUISITES: Requires knowledge of basic skills such as correctly inflating and tying balloons, making clusters. Delegates should also have an understanding of how to price using a Job Cost form.
INSTRUCTOR: Federico Onida, CBARegister here