- Training Course
This one-day masterclass will explore the ever-growing popularity of the organic style trend in balloon decor. It will cover various organic designs, demonstrating both structured and free-style organic decor, including centrepieces, large puffed heart design, working with frames and how to create a fabulous half arch.
This is a hands-on class where delegates will have an opportunity to build organic decor in groups and learn the theory behind combining different sizes of balloons and creating custom colours. This class will also cover upselling techniques and different ways to add value to your balloon work.
The day schedule is as follows:
- 9:30 – arrive, register & welcome tea/coffee
- 10:00 – Part 1 of the class
- 11:30 – Comfort break & Networking
- 11:45 – Part 2 of the class
- 13:00 – Lunch & Networking
- 13:30 – Part 3 of the class
- 15:00 – Comfort Break & Networking
- 15:15 – Part 4 of the class
- 16:30 – Conclusion, Questions, Certificates and Goody Bags, Group Photo
- 17:00 - Finish
LEVEL: Intermediate (Ideal for Retailers and Decorators)
PREREQUISITES: Requires knowledge of basic skills such as correctly inflating and tying balloons, making clusters. Delegates should also have an understanding of how to price using a Job Cost form.
INCLUDES: Recipe sheets and professional photography of the designs covered on the day.
INSTRUCTOR: Sue Bowler, CBARegister Here