What's Hot: Air-Filled Fun
- Training Course
Structures, Sculpting and Photo Props: This exciting new class is 100% air-filled, and packed with profitable "Pinterest-worthy" ideas! Capturing and sharing beautiful images on Instagram and Pinterest is now part of our everyday life - and as a result, balloons are trendier than they have ever been, with stylists, planners (and mums!) now heading straight to social media images to help shape their vision for their next event!.
This new course, designed in collaboration with one of the industry's top balloon artists, Luc Bertrand who will share a host of on-trend decor designs that sell and offer tons of hints and tips - it's sure to motivate you to take your balloon and business skills to the next level. So come along to learn a multitude of techniques to create scripts, logos, sculptures, letters, numbers and more!
This is a hands on class and you will learn how to design and work with foamboards, alu rods, GRIDZ systems and other great tools for creating your perfect balloon sculptures.
Ideal for Retailers and Decorators
The day schedule is as follows:
- 9:30 – arrive, register & welcome tea/coffee
- 10:00 – Part 1 of the class
- 11:30 – Comfort break & Networking
- 11:45 – Part 2 of the class
- 13:00 – Lunch & Networking
- 13:30 – Part 3 of the class
- 15:00 – Comfort Break & Networking
- 15:15 – Part 4 of the class
- 16:30 – Conclusion, Questions, Certificates and Goody Bags, Group Photo
- 17:00 - Finish
INCLUDES: A link to photos of the designs taught on the day (perfect for sharing on social media!)
PREREQUISITES: This is an intermediate/advanced class and is not recommended for inexperienced candidates. As a minimum, all candidates are recommended to have completed and be confident in applying techniques taught on Qualatex Fundamentals courses.
INSTRUCTOR: Luc Bertrand, CBA
- Over 20 years experience with balloons combined with both a creative and commercial schooling gave Luc a solid base for a successful business. Together with his wife Ines, Luc runs wAw Balloons, a renown balloon shop in Belgium.
- Instructing balloons since 1996, He loves passing his knowledge on to others. Luc has won numerous awards for his balloon decor work and is known for his innovative compositions, techniques and commercial balloon creations for all types of clients.
- His biggest reward however, is seeing his designs being sold by colleagues.
- He is convinced that by sharing new techniques and passing on his knowledge, he is helping to build a solid foundation to ensure the future of the balloon industry.
- Luc has been teaching for Pioneer® in over 45 different countries all over the world. At the Qualatex event 2001 He was recognized as “best overseas instructor” At the World Balloon Convention 2016 In New Orleans, Luc had the honor to receive as the fourth person worldwide the Golden Light award acknowledging his ambassador role for the balloon Industry.