What's Hot Right Now
- Training Course
Designed to inspire balloon professionals, this one day Masterclass uses the latest on-trend products and accessories and is perfect for learning new techniques and for adding new designs to a retail or decor portfolio.
This course is designed for retailers and event decorators looking to expand their balloon portfolio with a mixture of deliverable balloon designs as well as bigger balloon décor, focused around these on-trend themes:
- Tropical parties and Flamingos
- Unicorns and Rainbows
- Confetti balloons
- Photo frames and photo backdrops
The day schedule is as follows:
- 9:30 – arrive, register & welcome tea/coffee
- 10:00 – Part 1 of the class
- 11:30 – Comfort break & Networking
- 11:45 – Part 2 of the class
- 13:00 – Lunch & Networking
- 13:30 – Part 3 of the class
- 15:00 – Comfort Break & Networking
- 15:15 – Part 4 of the class
- 16:30 – Conclusion, Questions, Certificates and Goody Bags, Group Photo
- 17:00 - Finish
This class is a combination of demonstrations, practical exercises and business tips.
INSTRUCTOR: Sue Bowler, CBA
INCLUDES: A link to recipe sheets and a selection of images from a professional photo shoot.
PREREQUISITES: Requires knowledge of basic skills such as correctly inflating and tying balloons, making clusters. Delegates should also have an understanding of how to price using a Job Cost form.
LEVEL: IntermediateRegister here