September is the best month of the year! Here are a few ideas on how to celebrate it!
1. Share on social media.
Our International Balloon Month collection of social media assets can help you bring awareness to the industry as a whole. Don't forget, September 7 is Certified Balloon Artist (CBA) Day. We've included graphics just for you!
2. Share The Joy of Balloons with your community.
The word-of-mouth results from engaging with your community can be far more effective than paid marketing. Random acts of balloon kindness increase your visibility in both the community and media, while providing awareness of the joy of balloons in a positive manner.
3. Make a commitment to expand your talents!
What better time than International Balloon Month to learn something new!
- Get ready for a balloon adventure of a lifetime with our brand-new platform, Q Corner - School of Balloons! It's more than just an online school; it's the 'Netflix' of the balloon world! Imagine a vast, digital library at your fingertips filled to the brim with everything balloon-related, waiting for you on QCorner.app.
- Happy Hour - Cam Woody, CBA, and Eve Antonello, CBA, share sellable, mostly air-filled, designs for the retail store owner and balloon professionals. They also share useful tips & tricks, and demonstrate products that can make your designs easier to assemble and look more polished.
- Qualatex "Trending Now" articles include seasonal business boosters, inspirational content, and much more.