September is the best month of the year! Here are a few ideas on how to celebrate it!
1. Make a commitment to expand your talents!
At Pioneer Balloon Company, we're committed to providing you with the best balloon education available! And what better time than International Balloon Month to learn something new!
- Q Corner - Learn tricks of the trade and business tips from guest balloon artists and hosts Dominic Cassidy and Keith Stirman. Join the Q Corner Rockstar program to maximize the benefits!
- Qualatex Balloon Education Courses - designed to offer continuous skills development and give attendees proven tools to help their businesses grow
- Qualatex Magazines - Balloon Images and Balloon Magic are full of design ideas, twisting tutorials, and general balloon education to help you further your skills.
- Qualatex "Trending Now" articles include seasonal business boosters, inspirational content, and much more.
- Qualatex Events Calendar - this world-wide calendar is the go-to source for balloon education events, both in-person and virtual.
2. Share on social media.
Our International Balloon Month collection of social media assets can help you bring awareness to the industry as a whole. Don't forget, September 7 is Certified Balloon Artist (CBA) Day. We've included graphics just for you!
3. Share The Joy of Balloons with your community.
The word-of-mouth results from engaging with your community can be far more effective than paid marketing. Efforts such as the "Adopt a Grandparent" movement, Big Balloon Builds, or random acts of balloon kindness increase your visibility in both the community and media, while providing awareness of the joy of balloons in a positive manner.