- Training Course
Fundamentals – the balloon course for beginners – provides the grounding that retailers and decorators need before starting a business that includes professional balloon work.
This full-day seminar embraces all aspects of the balloon business, including:
- health and safety requirements,
- balloon inflation,
- bouquet construction, and
The day schedule is as follows:
- 9:30 – arrive, register & welcome tea/coffee
- 10:00 – Part 1 of the class
- 11:30 – Comfort break & Networking
- 11:45 – Part 2 of the class
- 13:00 – Lunch & Networking
- 13:30 – Part 3 of the class
- 15:00 – Comfort Break & Networking
- 15:15 – Part 4 of the class
- 16:30 – Conclusion, Questions, Certificates, Group Photo
- 17:00 - Finish
INCLUDES: a comprehensive, full-colour manual that will be a valuable reference guide, including information on float times, basic design principles, pricing and more.
PREREQUISITES: Open to all delegates and typically do not require previous experience in the balloon industry or knowledge of industry terms and techniques.
INSTRUCTOR: Lucy Hennessy, CBA
PRICING: £100 plus VAT
PHONE: 01922 646666
PARTICIPATING DISTRIBUTOR: Greetings House